Customize your Jeep YJ with GenRight's Laser Cut Aluminum Dash.
This is the same dash Jami is using in the legendary GenRight Growler YJ.
This dash is ideal for the builder who is modifying the interior and moving to a custom look and ultra lightweight trail rig!
It can be used with the GenRight cage stanchions or A-pillar cage tubes to the floor.
- Designed in Solidworks for the Jeep Wrangler YJ.
- Laser cut and formed aluminum panels (bolt-in) for an exact fit.
- All main dash panels are blank (no cut outs) so you can mount gauges or GPS in any location.
- Covers factory wiper motor.
- Has internal ducting to direct air to windshield for the defroster.
- Matching center console also available.
- Includes all stainless steel hardware.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
- This is a kit of pre-formed aluminum panels (as pictured) that bolt together with hardware supplied in the kit.
- The precision laser cut dash features a iPad mini in center of dash (Apple iPad Mini/Mini 2).
- Removable panels make for easy access to wiring, fuses, or whatever you desire.
- We used the Holley LED dash screen and water proof Mil Spec switches (as pictured).
- Aluminum YJ Center Console is sold separately.
I got this for my '88 YJ with an LS swap, put the holley 7" dash in with a lorance GPS and all of the ergonomics are spot on. You just have to be willing to gut your stock stuff. I'm sure you could make anything work if you have the skills.