This is a heavy duty competition quality "quad wrap" type limit strap.
We recommend these straps be used at each wheel and on wheelbases shorter than 110", in the centers of the axles.
This will remove all the unnecessary stress from your shocks and other vulnerable suspension & driveline components when the vehicle is being pushed to it's limits.
Yes, we use these same straps on EVERY Jeep we build here at GenRight.
- Quad Wrap (means 4 layers of nylon strap material over the metal tab)
- Special guard to keep strap from being torn.
- Tabs accept 1/2" size bolts
- Sold individually
- When mounting, be sure the strap bends out of the way of other suspension components to avoid damage.
- Wheel limit straps should be 1/2" shorter than the shock at full droop.
- Center limit straps are typically 4" longer than the mounting tab distance when at ride height.
- We offer straps from 6" to 20" long in two inch increments. Please select quantity AND size from drop down menu.
- Straps are sold individually.
- Mounting tabs are also sold separately.
Cheap way to protect your shocks from getting damaged from being over extended.