This is the GenRight REAR Axle Side Bracket Kit for a Currie Rock Jock 70 with 3.5" diameter axle tubes.
The mounts were designed as part of the GenRight Elite Suspension System and need to be located and welded to the rear axle housing.
- Laser cut from super thick 1/4" plate steel.
- Radius to fit on axle tube.
- CNC formed shape for extra strength.
- Opening is 2-5/8" wide (to fit Johnny Joints).
- Mounting holes are for a 9/16" size bolt.
- Includes two 1/4" thick gussets to reinforce the outside.
- Sold as a set.
- This kit requires cutting and welding for mounting!
- Designed to work with our Elite Rear Shock Mount Kit (RSM-8025).
- We offer a matching front axle bracket kit too!