This 2 Door Jeep JK Rubicon is a perfect example of one of our "Mid" level builds. This customer opted to maintain the factory Dana 44 axles with a small 2.5" aftermarket lift kit and King Shocks to clear the 37" tires on Raceline wheels.
The customer also wanted to be weight conscious, and decided to go with a full GenRight Aluminum wrap. We also offer powder coating for our builds, but he liked the contrast of the raw aluminum on the paint.
Products featured on this very clean 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2 door:
- Aluminum Front & Rear Tube Fenders
- JK 2 Door Rocker Guards
- JK Low Profile Winch Guard Front Bumper
- Jeep JK Swing Out Rear Tire Carrier
- Jeep JK Rear Bumper w/ Tow Points
- Raceline beadlock wheels and 37" tires
- 2.5" King Shocks w/remote reservoirs and compression adjusters
- King Front Air Bump Stops
- King Shock steering stabilizer
- R1 Concepts brake rotor and pad upgrade
- WARN winch
- VisionX LED headlights, LED driving lights back up lights and license plate light
- Factor 55 Flat Link