This is the Aeromotive brand Dual Phantom 340 Stealth Fuel System. This is the same fuel pump system we run on the GenRight Terremoto JKU.
It is an in-tank type module which includes a foam baffle and reservoir also know as a "sump" (see pictures).
Remarkably, it does not take up any additional space in the tank. The dual pumps provide opportunity for a back up pump that is already in the tank!
And the best feature is all of this done with a simple adapter in your GenRight tank with no welding or fabrication!
The Dual Phantom system comes with:
- Two 340lph pumps
- Each on their own electrical bulkhead
- Larger capacity foam and sump.
The dual pumps provide opportunity for supporting big power (see power ratings below) while remaining quiet (like the factory fuel pump).
Separate electrical bulkheads allow for an “on demand or back up” fuel system.
This reduces the amount of returned fuel and reduces the tank temperature, making vapor lock and cavitation a thing of the past.
This feature is a must when a "back up" pump is needed in extreme conditions, such as off-road, desert, and endurance racing.
The larger capacity foam and sump combat fuel slosh while retaining enough fuel to feed the dual pumps.
Features and Specifications:
• (2) 340 lph Stealth Fuel Pumps (which are good for up to 800hp, normally aspirated engines).
• Black anodized top with laser marked ports.
• (4) ORB-06 Ports – 2x Fuel Supply, (1) Fuel Return, (1) Fuel Tank Vent
• Larger Capacity fuel resistant baffle / sump (Foam baffle and Synthetic Rubber Bladder/Sump)
• (2) High flow pre-pump filters (socks) snap onto the bottom of each fuel pump.
• Modular design "rail" can be cut to fit the depth of almost any fuel tank.
• Designed for EFI systems, but can be used for Carbureted too.
• Turbine pump mechanisms increase durability and reliability.
• In-tank use only.
- The GenRight adapter plate only fits the -2 JK and TJ gas tanks.
- There is a lower cost single in-tank pump unit available too.
- lph is short for Liters Per Hour.
- AN Fittings, -6 to -8 ORB or -6 to -10 ORB
- -6 AN Y Blocks
- Fuel Filters
- Fuel Filter Mounts
- -6 Fuel Line
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Fuel Rails
- Replacement 10 Micron element
Additional product details:
Are you considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has become the latest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The most common question is: “what do I do for a tank”? Until now, it’s been one of three options: weld in a sump to your tank, go with a fuel cell or pay for a custom tank. Aeromotive’s Phantom Fuel System gives you a fourth option: putting a high performance fuel pump inside virtually any fuel tank, including your factory tank.
Simply cut a hole in your tank and measure the depth. Cut your pump hanger bracket and baffle/basket foam to length. Insert the baffle, install the retainer ring and gasket, and bolt your pump and hanger down. That’s it. Now you have a fuel pump inside your factory tank capable of supporting big horsepower EFI or Carbureted. And it’s whisper quiet. No more welding sumps or using up trunk space with fuel cells.
The Phantom’s internal baffle / basket controls fuel slosh and keeps the fuel pump submerged in fuel, even at low fuel levels and in aggressive driving. The best part about this whole system: it’s completely universal. This system will fit virtually any tank from 6” deep to 11” deep, plastic, steel, aluminum, corrugated or smooth. One system that gives you everything you need to fuel your ride. Its serious performance you will never know is there!
Patent No. 8,783,287
See more on the manufacturers website: https://aeromotiveinc.com/product/dual-phantom/
• Supports up to (with both pumps running):
- 1400 HP EFI - Forced Induction
- 1700 HP EFI - Naturally Aspirated
- 1700 HP Carbureted - Forced Induction
- 2000 HP Carbureted - Naturally Aspirated
I have run this dual fuel pump in-tank module in my GenRight gas tank since 2014 and it works great! I even raced King of the Hammers in my Jeep JKU in 2020 with no issues. Great product!