GenRight is now offering the Dynatrac ProRock axles for our Jeep Wrangler JK Elite suspension systems!
The advantages of the all-new Dynatrac ProRock XD60® axle housing include:
- The axle was designed to hold a larger differential and 10.1-inch ring gear, providing a 16 percent strength increase over 9.75-inch Dana 60 gears.
- The patented design provides the best ground clearance in the industry.
- The new Dynatrac ProRock XD60® starts with a center section cast from high-strength nodular iron.
- Using CAD/FEA and advanced engineering tools, Dynatrac designed the new center section for increased rigidity, increasing the stability of critical tolerances during high stress for better durability.
- It is also available with larger carrier and pinion bearings for even more strength.
- The internal Dynatrac Dual Sump High Volume (DSHV) lubrication system provides optimal oiling.
- All of these improvements were achieved while also making the center section 15 percent lighter.
- The ProRock XD60® also has optimal cast-in features for air locker and electric locker connections.
- In addition to these engineering advancements in the center section and wheel ends, the Dynatrac XD60® also features an all-new differential cover designed to withstand brutal beatings in demanding off-road and racing conditions. The lower bolt heads are deeply embedded in the cover for skid protection, and the fasteners are the largest in the industry: 7/16 inch compared to conventional 3/8 inch. The rock ribs have been placed for optimal protection.
The Dynatrac ProRock XD60® is designed for 3-3/4-inch outside-diameter axle tubes with 1/4-inch wall thickness. The 1/4-inch-thick axle tubes are 22 percent stronger than a 3-1/8-inch-diameter tube with 5/16-inch wall thickness, and they weigh the same.
Featuring the Dynatrac-exclusive 1550LT® Wheel Ends
- The new 1550 LT® wheel ends are made from high-strength, lightweight, military-grade aluminum.
- Forged 4140, heat-treated, fixed spindles and serviceable wheel bearings support up to 44 inch tall tires.
- No other 4x4 front axle offers the ease of steering, low scrub radius, effective Ackermann angle and high steering linkage positioning.
- Dynatrac-exclusive U.S.-made forged, double-heat-treated 1550 35-spline axle shaft assemblies.
- These are the best shafts in the industry and are capable of up to 50-degree turning angles.
- 8 Lug bolt pattern
- These axles are built to GenRight's specs, 5.38 gears, ARB locker, special pinion offset, castor, machined for a special bridge and pinion angle.
- This axle has NO mounting brackets welded on (as new heavy duty brackets come in the Elite suspension kit).
- We also sell the matching Dynatrac Pro Rock 80 Rear Axle.