This is the FOX Performance Series, Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer (or dampener) which offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance.
The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel.
The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and 1-3/8" tie-rod mounting clamp.
The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design featuring:
- Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- External Reservoir - External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting - Direct replacement for stock and 1-3/8" Tie Rods
IN STOCK, but supply is limited.