This GenRight Off Road manufactured "radio plate" plate fits where the factory radio goes in a TJ or LJ.
The panel comes blank, so you can cut or drill any holes you want for switches, outlets, radios, or other accessories you have.
- Mounts into factory radio hole in the dash.
- Made from .080 Aluminum.
- CNC Cut and formed.
- Can be modified to fit the compact SSV MRB3 stereo system, MRB2 or anything you want.
- Prefect for the DIY guy.
- Some Jeep model years require small modifications to the 4 mounting "points" to fit with in the dash overlay.
- Aluminum mount can be easily modified with tin snips, a file or a flap wheel.
- We also offer a similar dash mounting plate(s) that are pre-cut for the SSV MRB2 and MRB3 stereo sound system units.
Wish I could upload a picture but for my ‘98 wrangler TJ I needed to do a little trimming on the bottom portion to clear where the plastic center piece that surround the radio and heat controls snaps into place below the radio hole. After that, it fit well. I added one more drill hole on each side after trimming the original bottom holes off to make it fit. I can’t really hear the radio unless I’m on a trail so I opted to ditch it for weight (speakers too) and use this blank to mount my rugged radio and probably some switches. Love GenRight products!