Looking for a weather & dust proof solution for your Jeep? We were and this is it!
This is a dash-mounted control pad that replaces the traditional "head unit" in your dash and is connected to your smartphone, iPod or MP3 player which can stay safely tucked away! Control your audio directly from the control pad using wireless Bluetooth technology. Your phone can automatically pair when the system is powered on, allowing you to play music without having to fumble through apps and on-screen controls. Volume, track forward/back, play, and pause are all a finger's reach away, arranged neatly on the weather-proof control pad.
Keep your existing speakers or upgrade and add more - it's your choice! Audiophiles will appreciate two pairs of built in 4 volt low level outputs, built-in amplifier turn on wires, so this system can be used with an external amplifiers too. There is also adjustable rear/sub speaker output attenuation: Full/-3db/-6db/OFF functions. We used this feature to drive the factory 8" subwoofer in the Jeep's center console (with optional 300 watt amp MVPA1).
Knowing that not all customers keep their music catalog on their phone, there is an optional (3PUSB35A) connector with a 3.5mm auxiliary input that allows playback from all media devices and powered 2.1 amp USB charging port to keep your player going, using your standard device charging cable.
- Bluetooth, Aux-in, FM & AM Audio Sources
- Compact control face plugs into a "hide-away" 4 speaker amp in main unit for easy mounting
- Weather-proof durability
- 2 Ohm stable 200W max power 4 channel (2 front and 4 rear)
- Control the volume, track, play/pause from large weather proof buttons on the display face
- 6 preset EQ options
- Bass, Treble, Balance and Fading controls are all adjustable as well
- Plug and play installation with weather proof connectors
- 4V RCA low level preout , built in (but requires optional cord WP-HRCA)
- Easy to read day or night, hyper-white, back lit LED display
- Control panel (display) face is compact and easy to mount at only 3-1/2" wide x 2-1/4" tall x 1/2" deep
- Optional 3.5mm Aux-in & USB charging with (3PUSB35A)
- 3 different Optional dash mounting plates are available for the Jeep TJ/LJ (INT2010, INT1030, INT1050)
- Optional 300 watt amp for sub woofers is available (MVPA1)
Accepting pre-orders for shipment in August.
A GOOD solution is to simply replace your in-dash stereo "head unit" with this system and reconnect to your factory dash speakers and cage sound bar.
A BETTER Solution is to install this system (as described above) and replace the sound bar with our rear cage mounted 6-1/2" all weather speakers (WP-GRJC-2E) and Kicker 4x6" (40CS464) speakers in the dash.
A BEST solution is to install this system, replace the speakers (as described above) and add the center console sub-woofer with an amp.