This GenRight Off Road manufactured "radio plate" plate fits where the factory radio goes in a JK or JKU.
The panel comes blank, so you can cut or drill any holes you want for switches, outlets, radios, or other accessories you have.
- Mounts into factory radio hole in the dash.
- Made from .080 Aluminum.
- CNC Cut and formed.
- Can be modified to fit the compact SSV MRB3 stereo system, MRB2 or anything you want.
- Prefect for the DIY guy.
- Some Jeep model years require small modifications to the 4 mounting "points" to fit with in the dash overlay.
- Aluminum mount can be easily modified with tin snips, a file or a flap wheel.
- We also offer a similar dash mounting plate(s) that are pre-cut for the SSV MRB2 and MRB3 stereo sound system units.
- Jeep JK/JKU
This plate is perfect! Thank you so much for making them for the JK.