This is a "one click" kit to get everything you need to set the steering on your Jeep Wrangler LJ with our Tracer Suspension and a Chevy LS V8.
Designed to be a double shear hi-steering on your Currie VXR 60 or RJ70 front axle.
This Kit Includes:
- STK-8750 - CrMo Tie Rod & Drag Link Kit
- STK-5755 - Hi Steer Arm Double Shear Kit for the Dana 60 knuckles - with 3/4" Bolts
- STK-8010 - Hi-Steer Arm with sleeve welded in for Currie Rock Jock Knuckle
- Billet CrMo Pitman Arm
- Heavy Duty 7/8" Genuine FK Brand Heims
- All necessary Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Griffin aluminum radiator w/Chevy LS V8 inlet/outlets
- This steering package is for the GenRight Tracer Suspension because it bumps 3.5" deeper than normal.
- This kit required cutting and welding to build the tie rod and drag link to fit your exact vehicle configuration.
- The work should be done by a qualified person or shop (it's steering for Pete's sake).
- To install this GenRight CrMo Hi-Steer Kit it may require drilling the taper out of the knuckle with a 3/4" diameter drill.
- Once installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible direction combinations) to make sure the ball joints or heims DO NOT exceed their range of motion which would damage the steering components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control!