This is a complete rolling chassis is outfitted with GenRight Off Road's all new "Tracer" Suspension for the Jeep Wrangler LJ, Unlimited.
The Tracer name comes from combining the attributes of a best in class Trail Rig and our Modified Class Racer. This is a Long Travel Coil Over Suspension System that has the optimal geometry which includes stretching the wheelbase from 103" to 115".
This suspension system has been completely engineered from the ground up using a Chevy LS3 V8 engine and 4L80 transmission in a factory Jeep LJ frame (but stock Jeep 6cly and trans can also be used).
We then combined our knowledge from years of off-road racing and trail running experience to offer the public performance that was inspired by our 4500 Mod Class Jeep.
Lower CG (Center of Gravity)
This kit lowers the CG 3.5” by lowering the engine and transmission 2”, and with LS V8 motor mounts, & does not require a body lift.
Increased Up Travel
What’s this mean? It means your vehicle can have a lower ride height, meaning you feel increased stability, and predictability. We accomplish this by using a custom machined 4340 chromoly twisted pitman arm, along with a custom resized Griffin radiator.
More Ground Clearance
Our kit lowers your ride height, and gives you 2” more ground clearance using a heavy duty, completely flat belly skid plate, with pre welded sub-assemblies for easy installation.
Through our years of success in racing, we have optimized this suspension kit to replicate the anti-squat, roll center and instant center of Jordan's Modified Class race Jeep. All this is done to provide a bind free suspension throughout the entire travel of the suspension. The front 3-link and rear 4-link work as a complete system, making your Jeep predictable, stable, and give you a ride like its on rails!
- Professionally designed in SolidWorks by a company that knows off-road racing and performance.
- Only system on the market designed for use with an LS V8 or stock 4.0L 6 cylinder Jeep Engine & Trans (your choice).
- 3.5” Lower Center of Gravity (for better roll center).
- 2” Added Ground Clearance.
- 115” Wheel Base (from stock at 103“).
- 26 Gallon Fuel Tank with HD Skid Plate.
- 2.5” Dual Rate KING Coil Over Shocks w/ Res and bump stops (IBP Shocks are an optional upgrade).
- Front 3-Link; Rear Triangulated 4-Link.
- Heavy Duty 1/4” Laser Cut Brackets and skid plates.
- Pre-welded Sub-Assemblies for easy installation.
- Completely Flat Belly Skid Plate (with engine & transmission skid plate).
- Control Arm Mounts Independent from the belly skid plate (for easy access to service T-case).
- Bind Free Travel & Articulation through the entire stroke of the suspension.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
What comes with the Complete Tracer rolling chassis includes:
- Tracer suspension system installed on your stock Jeep LJ frame (or exchange).
- 2.5" King IBP Coilover shocks (with GenRight valving and hose configuration), front & rear.
- 2.0" King Hydraulic Bump Stops, front & rear.
- Currie Extreme VXR 60 front axle (or 70) 35 spline 4340 shafts with 5.38 gears, 1350 yoke, locking hubs and Auburn electric Locker.
- Currie 70 rear Axle 40 spline 4340 shafts, full float hubs with 5.38 gears, 1350 yoke and Auburn electric Locker.
- R1 Concepts BBK Upgraded Brakes with 14" rotors with 6 piston front and 4 piston rear billet aluminum calipers.
- Summit Machine 7075 Aluminum Control Arms (all 7) with Genuine Rock Jock Johnny Joints.
- Howe Steering Box, Remote Res, Ram Assist, Pump and Fluid Cooler.
- GenRight CrMo Hi Steering components with genuine FK Heims.
- GenRight Billet 4340 CrMo pitman arm.
- GenRight 26 Gallon Gas Tank and HD Skid Plate.
- GenRight 1-1/4" Rear Sway Bar with 7075 aluminum links.
- (5) 40" tires (of your choice) and cast Beadlock Wheels.
- Stainless steel brake lines plumbed with -3AN fittings (see pictures).
- Fuel lines routed & plumbed from fuel tank (as seen in pictures).
- Vent Lines routed & plumbed up control arms (see pictures).
- Locker Wires routed & plumbed up control arms (as can be seen in pictures).
Pricing starts at $79,999
Be sure to check out all the detailed photos. Click on any image to see larger more detailed images!
If you are interested, please call (805) 584-8635 to discuss options, price and delivery.
- Your actual purchase price may vary depending on other options you choose (limit straps, AGM shock sliders and powder coating).
- This Tracer system was designed around the King shocks and bump stops, but Fox can be made to fit.
- The Tracer system was designed around Currie axles, but Dynatrac Pro Rock XD60 and 80 axles can be made to fit.
- Freight and/or labor will be determined after purchase.
- Other parts may be necessary depending on your build, longer Tracer rocker guards, longer Tracer corner guards, reshaped Griffin radiator, longer driveshafts, rerouting of the exhaust, etc..
Quickest way to be running
By ordering the GR rolling chassis, I was able to have my conversion done and running in only 4 days! Just drop in your drive train, install the Jeep body and modify the exhaust and you are done!