Griffin Aluminum Radiator w/Fan, Jeep JK
(You save $52.00)
This is the top of the line Griffin All Aluminum radiator which is a direct fit for the Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2017).
This is part of Griffin's new MaxCool package where they take out all the guess work and provide you everything you need to swap over to a super efficient aluminum radiator with an electric fan.
- Crossflow style.
- Direct bolt-in into a factory Jeep JK grille (2007-2017)
- This part number includes: radiator cap, wiring harness and temp sensor.
- Light weight Aluminum Construction.
- Single row.
- Only a total of 4.54" thick (radiator and fan).
- Inlet: Upper Drivers Side
- Outlet: Lower Passenger Side
- This model includes a high performance electric fan and shroud (as pictured).
- 16" single electric fan can pull 1616cfm.
- This model includes Auto Transmission Cooler (heat exchanger) in lower tank, 3/8" NPT.
- Billet radiator cap neck
- TIG Welded
- MADE in USA!
- Accepts all the factory Jeep radiator hoses.
- Can still be used on manual transmission Jeeps.
- Great for V-8 conversions up to 475HP too!
- GM V8 guys please see GRCU-70172 for radiator with correct hose in and outlet positions.
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...