This is the GenRight aluminum front winch bumper for all models of the Jeep Wrangler JL.
This is the "Stubby" model which has a recessed winch and no bars.
Want to flat tow your new Jeep? The tow bar can connect directly to heavy duty tow points on this bumper!
Requires ZERO cutting to install - 100% Bolt on!
- Winch is recessed down between frame rails for better air flow to the radiator.
- Extremely light aluminum construction.
- Can be painted, powder coated or left in natural aluminum finish.
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Best balance between strength and weight!
- Laser Cut and formed from 3/16" thick Aluminum Alloy.
- Unsurpassed quality and hand TIG Welded.
- Unique design will fit Warn; Power Plant, Zeon & CTI winches.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Works with factory bash bar.
- Works with factory Rubicon and Non-Rubicon sway bars.
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- 100% Made in USA!
- NO Cutting required to mount this bumper.
- Works great with telescoping tow bars for flat towing, as the tow bar can connect directly to heavy duty tow points (with proper ends on the tow bar).
- We also offer this bumper with a bar (FBB-10345)
- This product is un-painted and can be left with natural brushed aluminum finish or painted (or powder coated, see additional images).
- The winch tray and tow points which come coated.
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- There is no steel version of this bumper available.
- This winch tray will fit all WARN winches, including; Zeon 8 & 10K, 9.5 CTI & Power Plant winches without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Zeon 12K can be made to fit with modifications to winch tray and frame.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and brackets.
- This bumper will fit the Mojave edition of the Gladiator if a small section of the crash bar (behind the factory bumper) is removed.
- Jeep JL
- Jeep Gladiator
- Jeep JL/JT
I love the way the stubby bumper looks on my Jeep. It was a fairly easy install, I did it with a friend and mounted a Warn winch also. I left the aluminum finish. Thanks GenRight!
GenRight - 2014 Product Update
Find out the latest and greatest innovations from Tony Pellegr...
GenRight Jeep JK Bumpers and Warn Zeon Winch
GenRight's newly revamped front JK bumpers to fit the entire l...
GenRight JK Front Bumper Install
GenRight JK Front Bumper Install. GenRight offers 5 different ...
Jeep JK Front Bumper Fairlead Installation
Learn a little more about our Front Bumpers ability to house j...
Aluminum Front Bumpers for Jeep JK & JL | GenRight Off Road
Product in Video: https://genright.com/products/ultra-clearan...