This is the Performance Big Brake Package from R1 Concepts for the REAR of an off road Jeep with a Currie Rock Jock rear axle.
• Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 26% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 25% reduction in pedal effort
• Billet Aluminum 4 piston brake caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact and fatigue
• Powder Coated finish for maximum corrosion protection
• High friction pads increase stopping power
• Larger 356mm (14") diameter vented brake rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
• Increased pad area and machined half-moon reliefs reduce temperatures and increases pad life
• High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport.
• Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion.
• Fits many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels.
• Compatible with stock OEM brake booster and traction systems.
• Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake.
Oh yeah - we have tested them on our Jeeps!
- Designed to fit all stock Currie Rock Jock Dana 60 or 70 rear axles with a 5 on 5-1/2 bolt pattern.
- We also offer a matching R1 brake package for the FRONT.
- Stock Jeep JK bolt pattern is 5 on 5"