These are the newest 4" Flare Hi-Fender Aluminum Front Tube Fender Flares for Jeep TJ & LJ from GenRight Off Road. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat.
The GenRight Hi-Fender models allow you to run larger tires without lifting the vehicle.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal). They are also a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy construction weighs only 8 lbs. each.
- Fully TIG welded by hand.
- This Hi-Fender model opens the wheel opening over 3" up and 3" back.
- Perforated Removable side panel for under-hood heat reduction & easy access to engine compartment.
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well if you choose.
- Aluminum inner fenders are also available for the Hi-Fenders.
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant).
- Available in a standard height version (non hi-fender) (TFF-2710).
- Also available in a 6" flare (TFF-2830) .
- Made in the USA!
- Sold un-painted in a nice brushed finish, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant).
- Mounting Hi-Fenders is a substantial project, and requires cutting the hood (instructions supplied with fenders) or buying an aftermarket Hi-Line hood.
- You must purchase our Inner Fender Relocation kit (TFF-2505) which is sold separately. for factory inner fenders or the aftermarket inner fenders (to move everything rearward).
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating.
- Some finish work to the fender may be required before painting.
- Jeep TJ/LJ
- Jeep LJ
- Jeep TJ
The build quality on these fenders is insane! The welds and bends are absolutely perfect. The install was also super easy except cutting the stock hood can be a little time-consuming to get just right but that's to be expected with Hi fenders. Largely opens up the wheel well and allows for so much clearance, plus they look great! Definitely my favorite part I've added to my TJ.
I installed these fenders on my Jeep two months ago and I didn’t want to right a review before getting the chance to test them. I have a known Jeep in the industry @thetrailreaper which I had already built using a different companies fenders. To tell you the truth I was happy with them... well at least I thought I was. They installed pretty easily except for the hardware. It was cheap stuff that stripped very easily. They were a hi-fender set up too but I still had some rubbing issues but I was running 42’s at the time. “To be expected” right? Nope! I was finally convinced to try GenRight’s Hi- Line fenders and when I did I realized my old ones kinda sucked! The GenRight fenders come with a much stronger battery relocation bracket. The wheel opening is significantly larger both in height and width. So much so that I had to re-trim my hood because this fender sits so much higher than my old Hi-Lines. I’m now running 43’s and I don’t have any rubbing or clearance issues any more. The last big plus is the hardware. It’s all hi quality American made hardware. No stripping, stainless steel, and all nylock nuts. The fenders are strong and look really clean! So worth the switch!
I had another brand of highline fenders on my Jeep before switching to these, and the increase in the wheel opening of these compared to the other brand was extremely noticeable! It is a MASSIVE wheel opening and they look so good! Even with a 40" tire I never rub. The install was really easy as they replace the entire fender. no need to cut up your old fenders at all. You'll most likely have to ditch your factory wiper fluid bottle, but there are many after market options out there online, or I found that a Suzuki Samari bottle works perfect right under the brake booster.
Awesome product. Easy install, beautiful welds and craftsmanship. Lightweight and durable.
A few weeks back in Mass I got pinned next to a tree on a ledge and there was no backing up, going forward with the skinny pedal was the only way. These front fenders and the matching rears paired with the corner armor didn't budge as I drove them through a tree. Thought for sure they would be ruined, not a scratch, just a lot of pulp wood to clean off. Strongest fender on the market, the only way to appreciate the strength but also the weight savings is to get them and put them on your Jeep. Hi-Lines or low fenders, they both are the only choice for someone that wants beauty and braun.
These are the cleanest looking fenders on the market. Give you tons of clearance, I would not be able to run 40's on my TJ with out them. Super tough and you do not have to worry about touching them up before they rust since they are aluminum! You need these to maintain a great center of gravity with big tires on a TJ wheelbase.
We used these on out LJ build to give it great looks and true functionality. We are running 40's with very little lift.
These fenders have helped me tuck 42's under my TJ without having a high and unstable lift. They are super lightweight and look amazing. They stick out from among the other tube fenders and people are always complimenting me on these.
Probably my favorite product from GenRight! And yes I'm running no lift with these hi-line fenders and clearing 37" tires! My LJ has an amazingly low center of gravity. I feel the days of big lifts is over!