This is the GenRight Aluminum "EXT" or Extreme Rear Tube Flares, 4" wide that Tony used on his Growler YJ during the 2012 Ultimate Adventure.
These all metal tube flares are the newest shape and style for guys running monster tires!
Some people refer to this rear flare as a modified Comp flare. The bottom line it will keep mud and water from flinging forward AND it is a courtesy attempt to keep the law off your back!
Built from tough 1/8" thick wall steel tubing & plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
Yes, these GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on too, but you can weld them on if you want to. The main reason we don't weld them on is they are replaceable. This is the same version seen on all our GenRight trail rigs for the past two years being bashed on trails almost every weekend.
- Modified COMP shape if perfect for Jeeps with a stretched wheelbase!
- Fits 40"+ tires with a rear axle that has been moved back.
- Cool tube styling and tough trail function.
- Flat rear "flare" top plate to match the GenRight tube front fenders.
- 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall thick 6061-T6 aluminum alloy tubing is CNC Mandrel bent.
- 1/8" thick alum plate and mounting tabs are TIG welded on.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can fit up to a 42"+ tire.
- Bolt-on design.
- Shipped with a brushed aluminum finish.
- Made in the USA!
- This tube flare is also available in a 4" wide Steel version too (TFR-3100).
- These tube rear flares will fit on any GenRight corner guards.
- Corner Guards are sold separately.
- This product is sold in pairs.
- This product is sold unfinished and can be left un-painted. But should fitted prior to painting.
- Jeep CJ
- Jeep YJ
- Jeep TJ/LJ
I have always loved your guys work and craftsmanship. It’s the best stuff on the market. My experience with your staff has been amazing and everyone has been super helpful with my questions. I will continue to buy from you guys for three reasons... quality products... exceptional service.... and American made!
I have a Jeep @thetrailreaper with a wheelbase that’s been stretched 13”, running 43” tires, and 16” travel shocks. That’s a lot to ask of a fender! My problem was, I still wanted my Jeep to look like a Jeep and not a rock buggy. At first I bought a set of fenders from a different company. Unfortunately that meant I had to cut the fender up to fit my application. It needed to be lengthen so it could fit 43” tires and the back of the fender need to be shortened. Otherwise it would hang off the back of the Jeep do to the rear axle sitting so far back. I got them to work but the problem was ever time my fender touched a rock they would bend and the welds would split. I finally switched to GenRight’s Extreme Rears and I never had a problem again! I didn’t have to cut or modify them at all! Because they’re made from tube and didn’t require any modification they are SO much stronger!!! Icing on the cake... they look better too! Another feature I really like is that these bolt on. The cool thing about that is if you do manage to bend them, you can remove them to fix or replace without having to remove the entire rear corner! This is a much better design. I couldn’t be happier!!!
These flares look great and are very strong.
These fenders were a great addition to my TJ and they give it a better look over the normal comp cut. I've hit trees and rocks with these fenders and they have taken all the punishment and still look great!