This is the GenRight Off Road Laser cut and CNC Mandrel bent cage for the 2 Door JK!
It is a weld-in roll cage kit that is "Puzzled" together for the 2 door Jeep Wrangler JK (2007 - 2018).
This is the best most protective, complete replacement, weld-in cage offered on the market.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a "puzzle." You just need a MIG or TIG welder to put it all together!
- Designed for maximum visibility with an ultra low profile dash bar
- Works with factory hard or soft tops.
- Can be used with hard (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Made from 2" diameter heavy wall D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing.
- Laser Cut and notched tubes (as pictured)
- Laser Cut and CNC formed heavy duty cage to tub mounting brackets.
- Requires minor cutting of the plastic dash end caps.
- Kit can be shipped to you in three boxes.
- All the tubes are cut to size and notched to fit together.
- 6 point mounting for secure protection.
- Includes everything, as pictured.
- Optional re-enforcement bars are available (at the dash and behind the seats) for more protection.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- Includes detailed step by step installation instructions.
- This kit is sold un-welded, requiring welding by the end user.
- This KIT requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior).
- It is always best to build the roll cage in the Jeep it will be used in.
- You can use the factory seat belts and 5-point harnesses, if you want to.
- After welding, the entire roll cage it is possible to remove the cage for powder coating.
- Be sure to click, to see more LARGER detailed images.
- If there is any chance you want an aluminum roof, it is MUCH more economical for shipping to order it with the cage.
Never wheel without one!
I love my GenRight cage. I recently rolled a Jeep with a sport cage and the whole Jeep was ruined. The cuts and the fitment of the tubes in the GenRight cage kit are second to none. You will love it!!!