This is GenRight Off Road's Tracer center section for the Jeep Wrangler TJ, 1997 - 2006.
This is a scaled down version of our famous LJ Tracer suspension system which has all the proven suspension geometry from our 4500 Class off-road race Jeep.
Another hidden benefit is that the transmission is no longer mounted to the belly skid plate (as with other brand lift kits). Therefore eliminated the shock of hitting things on the belly skid from being transferred into your driveline. Yes, the belly skid plate is independent of the driveline to better protect it from trail damage.
This also makes dropping the skid plate for service easier as the driveline is supported by the new GenRight BKT-1050 cross member.
This is the same kit our own Jeff Perkins is now running on his Jeep TJ.
- Pre-welded Rear 4 Link & Front 3 Link frame side mounts.
- Integrated Heavy Duty Belly Skid Plate.
- Includes new Grade 8 hardware.
- Includes basic installation instructions for location on the frame.
- All parts are un-painted.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Welding is required to mount these parts to the Jeep's frame (this is not a bolt-on kit).
- All the link mounts are designed for a 2-5/8" wide Johnny Joints with a 9/16" through bolt.
- The GenRight BKT-1050 transmission cross member is sold separately and necessary to remount the transmission.
- This is only the center section, perfect for replacing a beat up Rubicon Express lift kit center section.
- Please call in (805-584-8635) for more information or for the BKT-2000 for the complete TJ Tracer suspension system.
I have been through about 3 rebuilds with my TJ trying to find the perfect suspension system and I finally have! It drives incredible on and off road. Plus it is beefy. I came from a rubicon express belly up that bent up so far that my driveshafts were hitting my tub, so I needed a to go a different route. Run this with the GenRight's transmission crossmember and you never have to worry about that again.