JK 2 Door "Rash Guards" for GR Rocker Guards
This is the "Rash Guard" for the GenRight 2 door Aluminum Rocker Guards. It is the answer for the weight conscious Jeep owner who wants lightweight but off-road capability!
It is a formed steel "cap" to protect the high contact area of the rocker guard when off road.
Since steel has a higher surface hardness, it allows your vehicle to slide along trail obstacles with little or no damage.
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a "functional" slider on their JK along with our lightweight aluminum rockers.
- Fits the GenRight RCG-8102 Aluminum rockers for the 2 door JK.
- Laser cut and CNC formed from high strength 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Wraps around to protect the high contact area on the Rocker from damage.
- Maintains high ground clearance.
- Design ties into existing bolts on top edge.
- Bottom edge used flat head stainless bolts to attach the rash guard to the rocker.
- Sold in pairs (as a kit).
- Includes all new Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Zinc plated for corrosion protection (no painting required).
- Made in USA!
- Installation requires drilling four 1/4" holes /side of the GenRight aluminum rocker to secure the lower edge of the Rash Guard.
- Also available for the 4 door JK model also (RCG-8204).
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...