This is the BEST rocker guard (aka: rock sliders) on the market for the 2007 – 2017 2 door Jeep Wrangler JK.
It's sleek design is molded to fit the JK's body shape and has been trail tested on our GenRight JK's for 10 years!
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a true, "functional" rocker guard with a step on their JK.
This rocker guard was featured as part of an article in the June 2012 issue of 4 Wheel Drive Magazine where the editor described our JK products as "Amazing"!
- Highest ground clearance on the market (hangs no lower than the body).
- Heavy Duty 3-piece design in internally "ribbed" for maximum off-road durability.
- Contoured to fit the shape of the JK's curved body perfectly.
- Wraps all the way under and ties to the frame mounts.
- Full coverage from front to rear (protects the flares too).
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from solid 3/16" steel plate.
- Smooth "Boatside" design will not get hung up on trail obstacles (or collect dirt and mud)!
- Will work with metal tube flares or the factory plastic flares.
- Shape design acts as a nice 4" wide step for the vehicle occupants.
- Includes all Stainless-steel mounting hardware.
- Sold in pairs (as a kit).
- Made in USA!
- Now available with a Powder Coated finish (Optional).
- Shipped un-painted and requires paint.
- Installation requires drilling for the mounting of the Kick Plates.
- Fits with GenRight's 2 door Stretch Corner Guards.
- Available in a powder coated black or silver finish, call 805-584-8635 for pricing and delivery.
- Although the formed metal steps provide good foot traction in most conditions, the metal can be slippery when wet, therefore we recommend adding grip tape where necessary for better foot traction during entry and exit.
- If you will be using the factory plastic flares, it will require trimming about 5/8" off the bottom of the factory flares.
- Will not work with body lifts (attaches to the bottom of the body mount bolts).
- Also available in a lightweight Aluminum version (RCG-8102).
- Also available for the 4 door JK (RCG-8004).
Click on any of the pictures to see larger more detailed images.
- Jeep JK
I was a bit concerned about reduced tire clearance based on the pictures but actually had to trim a little more body and the rockers capped nicely
Lots of companies out there make sliders but NONE of them can compare to the sliders coming from Genright. I have ran lesser brands that were even more costly but less effective. These Genright sliders have protected my tub countless times. No matter what boulder I have drug my jeep across the sliders keep asking for more. Don't fall into the traps of other manufacturers just to have your tub ruined when you really beat on it. Make the right choice the first time!
Years ago, I looked at many different rockers wondering if these were going to hold up or only last a year like the other brands. Looking back I'm glad I spent the extra on these rockers. They have honestly been wheeled on the toughest rails from Maine to Southern California and about everywhere in between. If you have any doubt just search #Dozher on instagram , the proof is right there!
Tough as nails rocker guards on #Dozher have proven themselves time and time again ! From hard rocks at Rausch creek to tight trees in Ohio I can count on them to serve and protect our investment !
They passed the test on Rausch Creek Off Road Park's, Rock Creek. Still look great, no dents or creases. Very durable!