JK Door Bar Tube Set for GenRight Cage
This is the door bar set required to make the GenRight JK roll cage race legal (pictured in green).
This is a weld in kit. All the tubes are CAD designed for maximum passenger room in the interior.
Each tube is mandrel bent and laser notched to fit in the GenRight JKU roll cage.
This kit also includes a set of mandatory gussets and tabs to bolt the doors closed as per the Ultra4 rules.
This is the same thing Tony has in the Terremoto Jeep JK!
- (10) 2" x .120 wall DOM tubing
- All tubes are laser cut
- CNC Mandrel bent
- (12) 3/16" thick gussets
- This kit was designed as an up grade for the GenRight JK roll cage GRC-8001 (with all options). Sold separately.
- To install this kit it requires the optional A-pillar upgrade (GRG-8005) for this upgrade kit to be installed. Sold separately.
- This is for the guy who is willing to get rid of all the factory Jeep JK wiring and dash components.
- Must be added to the roll cage kit before the dash can be installed.
- Requires welding (MIG ot TIG) to install this product.
- Designed to work with the GenRight aluminum dash and center console (DSH-8030). Sold separately.
- Requires a new steering column (STK-8200) or something similar, and does not work with any of the stock dash components.
- Required the GenRight behind the seat X-bar kit, sold separately.
- Will fit any 4 door Jeep JK from 2007 to 2018 with GenRight's roll cage (GRC-8001).
- If you already have a welded GenRight cage installed in your Jeep, the original cage A-pillar section can be carefully cut off and this kit welded on.
Write A Review
It is a must if you re going to race. The added safety is worth the hassle of climbing in and out.
FYI: It does take a little elbow room away from the passengers.
Mar 17th 2020
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...