This kit includes a completely different set of tubes that allow the GenRight aluminum dash to sit 3" lower than stock!
This is for the guy who is willing to gut all the factory Jeep JK wiring and dash components.
This is the same thing Tony has in the Terremoto Jeep JK!
- Must be added to the roll cage kit before the dash can be installed.
- Requires welding to install this product.
- Designed to work with the GenRight aluminum dash and center console (DSH-8030).
- If you already have a GenRight cage, the original cage A-pillar section can be carefully cut off and this kit welded on.
- Requires a new steering column (STK-8200) or something similar, and does not work with any of the stock dash components.
- Will fit any 2 door or 4 door Jeep JK from 2007 to 2018.
- Jeep JK/JKU