We just finished a new bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK! This Low Profile Winch Guard version re-positions the bar to be more proportional to the recessed winch. Not only does it look better, but will provide better protection to your winch in the event of an impact. The bar is also now directly above the tow points, with gussets to reinforce the bar.
- Winch is recessed down between frame rails for better air flow to the radiator.
- Lower profile bar, to better protect the winch.
- Extremely light aluminum construction.
- Based on our hi-clearance stubby JK bumper.
- Greatest protection for your winch on the market.
- Can be painted or powder coated or left in natural aluminum finish.
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Best balance between strength and weight!
- Laser Cut and formed from 3/16" thick 6061 Aluminum Alloy.
- Unsurpassed quality and hand TIG Welded.
- 1-3/4" thick wall tube protects the winch.
- Unique design will fit Warn; Power Plant, Zeon & CTI winches.
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JK.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Works with factory bash bar.
- Works with factory sway bar.
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- 100% Made in USA!
- We now offer a winch delete, so you can cover the "hole" until you install a winch tray and winch (FBB-6020)!
- This product is un-painted (except for the winch tray and tow points, if purchased).
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- There is a lower cost Steel version also available (FBB-8305)
- *As of July 2013 we made a running production change that allows all new Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI & Power Plant winches without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the newer models.
- Jeep JK/JKU
The front bumper is a work of art between the welds and design. Even has recesses on the side for the Rock Jock anti rock sways. The winch tray is a nice touch and allows a solid platform for your winch all while keeping the winch protected and. Tucking the bumper up as close to the grill and frame as it possibly can be. The strength is great and it takes a beating. And can’t say enough about the raw aluminum look. Paired with the Steel rash guards it’s a great combination.
Love my alum front bumper. Does exactly what I need it to and the JKU needed to go on a diet but still be protected and hold my essentials. Love the angles for approach. What can I say it just works.
I installed this bumper on my 2017 JK along with Genright's JK Rear Bumper w/ tow points, and a set of Genright's Narrow Tube Fenders. Couldn't be happier. Incredibly well crafted and solid. Love the fact that they are American made. Huge fan.
We are very happy with the bumpers and we get so many compliments on both our GenRight bumpers. The design and fit are fabulous and I definitely recommend them to everyone. Thank you very much for the Great American Made product and awesome customer service!
Love the light weight well designed bumper. Well made product as all Genright products are. Easy to install with all the necessary parts included
I wanted to switch things up and go with a more minimal design. This bumper weighs right around 26 pounds but it has handled everything I've thrown at it. Lightweight, tough, keeps the winch down low and looks great! #winning
If you sometimes bang into rocks and whatever else this is the bumper you want. But with the abuse it can take it's still amazingly light. During the install my 5 year old daughter was walking around carrying the bumper. I really like the low profile winch guard as well. Nice to have that option. The build is first rate as well. Install went great too.
I looked at a lot of bumpers and this one has the best design, closest fitting for best approach angle (without cutting the frame) and the winch is recessed down out of the air flow to the radiator. Then add the benefit to the lightweight and the excellent quality gives this one top marks from me! I do a lot of off-roading, so I got the optional rash guard for this bumper to protect from rock rash.
The GenRight front bumper is a work of art. The craftsmanship is beautiful and it is extremely light. The installation was super easy. Great bumper