LJ Corner Guard Set (Standard) - Aluminum
This is the ALUMINUM "Full" type Corner Guard for the Jeep Unlimited "LJ" with STANDARD FENDER WELL location (not stretch) from GenRight Off Road.
- Wheel opening shape is the same as stock to fit the standard fender flares or the GenRight metal tube flares, to remain street legal.
- Made of lightweight 3/16" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy plate.
- Each set has holes for the OE tail lights, hinges and gas filler.
- Our corner guards are pre-drilled and use at least 2 more mounting bolts than other brands to secure the corner to the tub.
- We use all 5/16" countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub.
- Retains OEM tail light mounting holes which are perfect for our LED tail lights!
a) Drilling required to re-mount rear flares (4" wide TFR1000 or 6" wide TFR1001).
b) The Full Corners are sold un-painted and will require drilling and cutting of your Jeep to mount this product.
d) Weight is about 16 lbs each.
Write A Review
Huge weight savings!
I'm so glad I decided to go aluminum on the corners. My LJ feels light and predictable. There is no question about their strength either! Thanks GenRight!
06 LJ Rubicon
May 14th 2016
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...