This is the ALUMINUM "Full" type Corner Guard for the Jeep Unlimited LJ with STANDARD FENDER WELL location (not stretch) from GenRight Off Road.
- Wheel opening shape is the same as stock to fit the standard fender flares or the GenRight metal tube flares, to remain street legal.
- Made of lightweight 3/16" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy plate.
- Each set has holes for the OE tail lights, hinges and gas filler.
- Our corner guards are pre-drilled and use at least 2 more mounting bolts than other brands to secure the corner to the tub.
- We use all 5/16" countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub.
- Retains OEM tail light mounting holes which are perfect for our LED tail lights!
a) Drilling required to re-mount rear flares (4" wide TFR1000 or 6" wide TFR1001).
b) The Full Corners are sold un-painted and will require drilling and cutting of your Jeep to mount this product.
- c) Sold in sets.
d) Weight is about 16 lbs each.
So happy we went with the Genright Aluminum Corner Guards! Decided to it would be best to run these on our Silver Bullet LJ since we were adding the aluminum rear fenders. We wanted to protect the tub of our LJ and these allowed us to do just that. They fit perfectly on both sides too! Highly recommend these for your Jeep LJ!
Really like the way that these turned out on my yellow LJ. Called Genright before they arrived and the customer service is great! Sales Rep recommended Sharkhide to protect the natural aluminum finish. Fit was great and they look awesome! The instructions were a bit lacking on one or two points in my opinion, but if you are installing these hopefully you are mechanically inclined enough to figure out these minor points. Excited to get the aluminum swing out tire carrier and Mini Boat Side Rockers!
Fits like it was made just for your Jeep, because it is! Best aluminum products out there for your Jeep.
I'm so glad I decided to go aluminum on the corners. My LJ feels light and predictable. There is no question about their strength either! Thanks GenRight!