This is the aluminum center console for the Jeep Wrangler TJ or Jeep Wrangler LJ (unlimited) from GenRight Off Road.
Perfect for the Jeep guy who is doing an LS conversion and wants the new gate style shifter in a better position (than down on the floor) to reach while harnessed in.
Fits with the factory Jeep dash (as pictured)!
Kit includes all the laser cut aluminum panels (as pictured).
It is made from marine grade aluminum alloy.
- Designed from the factory Jeep CAD files for exact fit.
- Fits up to factory Jeep dash, just below the heater controls (covers the factory ash tray).
- Perfect for all V8 conversions!
- Works with Art Carr type gate shifter.
- Works with Rugged Race Radio and intercom.
- Works with 8 button Switch Pro power distribution panel.
- Transfer case cut out is designed for the Atlas (303009) Universal twin stick cable shifter.
- Mesh side panels provide easy access and vent heat from the center console.
- (2) Over sized cup holders.
- 12V accessory panels for driver and passenger.
- 8-1/4" Wide (See the Narrower 6" Version Here).
- Not designed to work with factory transfer case shifter (switch to Atlas with cable shifter).
- Not designed to work with the factory parking brake (switch it non electric line lock).
- All pictured accessories are sold separately.
- More top plate options are available (including for factory Jeep shifter and blanks)
- Product finish may vary from photos above, and can easily be cleaned with some scotch-brite
Click on the picture to open larger more detailed images!
First thing was the price. Yup. I couldn’t believe that something that looked so simple could be so expensive. As I started installing I immediately noticed that the fitment to the tub was amazingly accurate. Everything fit perfect. Just like a puzzle. Only thing I would change would possibly be more options on layout. But that’s not a deal breaker. I will continue being a GenRight customer for a very long time.
This console is awesome. Everything you want in a console when going to an LS swap with an atlas. Great quality, fitment and looks awesome! Super impressed with it.
This is what the TJ guys have been missing for a while. Easy install and looks super clean. Very impressed.