This is the Aeromotive brand 340 Stealth In-tank Fuel Pump.
Great upgrade for for better pressure and volume on any EFI engine (LS or Hemi).
This is the same fuel pump we run on the GenRight Terremoto JKU.
Features and Specifications:
- 340 lph Stealth Fuel Pump (which is good for up to 800hp, normally aspirated EFI engines).
- 39mm diameter (1.536") body on the 340 series fuel pump.
- High flow pre-pump filters (sock) snap onto the bottom (center) of fuel pump.
- Turbine pump mechanisms increase durability and reliability and can be used with pulse modulated systems.
- In-tank use only.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Includes Universal Drop Kit parts: Filter sock, Wiring pigtail, Rubber hose, (2) Clamps, Rubber grommet, as pictured.
- Supersedes P/N 11140.
- The universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications (see OEM filter replacement recommendations).
- The GenRight adapter plate only fits the -2 JK and TJ gas tanks.
- There is a lower cost 325 in-tank pump available too.
- lph is short for Liters Per Hour.
- AN Fittings, -6 to -8 ORB or -6 to -10 ORB
- -6 AN Y Blocks
- Fuel Filters
- Fuel Filter Mounts
- -6 Fuel Line
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Fuel Rails
- Replacement 10 Micron element
This was the perfect solution for my v8 swap. I was able to keep my TJ sending unit and modify it with this fuel pump. I just had to bore it out a little bit to fit the aeromotive pump and it went together great.