This is the lower rear shock mount (axle side) kit. Similar to our outboard rear shock mount kit, but this is only the lower mounts.
This is perfect for someone who already has our kit but is changing axles and who does not want to cut off the old shock mounts.
- Laser cut from 1/4" thick steel and CNC bent
- Super wide shock mount opening (1-3/4" wide) will not bind on long travel shocks
- Rotates up and does not hang below the axle
- Can be used with coil over or regular type shocks (that use a 1/2" bolt top & bottom)
- (2) Lower shock mounts (axle side)
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware and spacers
- Installation instructions
These mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position.
Should be used with stock or after market bump stops.
- Must be used in conjunction with a separate bump stop (do not use the rubber bumper on the shock as a bump stop).
Its hard to keep your rig low when you have to mount your coilovers or ORI's on top of the axle. These allowed me to lower the mounting point to get the most travel out of my ORI's. I run them front and rear and have been a great addition!