These are the GenRight Aluminum Half Doors for the Rear of your Jeep Wrangler JKU
This is a great way to outfit your Jeep for a better outdoor experience!
- (1) pair of Rear half doors (Front Doors are sold separately).
- Constructed of Heavy-Duty 3/16" thick Aluminum, that is solid (other mfgs offer only 1/8" thick).
- Curved to match the Jeeps body lines.
- Bigger opening (than stock full door) allows for better visibility and more air flow.
- Four 1/4-20 RivNuts pre-installed on inside, to hold GenRight's door bags.
- Comes with 2 hinge spacer plates for each door so Factory Jeep hinges can be reused.
- Includes new Door Handles and latches.
- All new stainless steel hardware is included to assemble and install on your Jeep.
- Easy to pull on and off (once adjusted). Easier than factory door, because no electrical connections.
- Requires some minor assembly and initial fitment to the Jeep for proper opening and closing.
- These half doors ship without hinges (you can reuse your factory hinges) or buy another set.
- We also offer an optional set of billet door hinges so you can easily swap between your full and half doors.
- Doors are shipped to you in raw aluminum and will require finish "body" work before being painted.
- The doors can be painted, wrapped, left in natural aluminum or even polished.
- These doors have small "pilot" holes that can be drilled out to fit our arm rests or Bestop soft upper windows.