If you have put a GenRight Swing Out Rear Tire Carrier (RTC-10010) on your new Jeep JL, then this is the way to remount your rear view camera!
Designed to fit on the GenRight mounts that are welded into the tire carrier (see picture).
It reuses all the factory Jeep camera, some hardware and wiring.
Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-Current) with any JL equipped with a front and rear camera.
- Keeps the rear view camera at the same angle and height as stock.
- Simple and light weight way to relocate the camera.
- Laser cut and formed aluminum mount will not rust.
- Metal finish can be painted or left natural brushed finish.
- Includes necessary Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Fits Jeep JL's equipped with a front & rear camera.
- Included installation instructions.
- Installation can be done using all factory wires and connectors. If does require unwrapping some wires from the rear door harness.
- Shown with OPTIONAL LED license plate / 3rd brake light (LED-1650).
- The license plate light will require 1 additional wire to power the new relocated light.
- We offer a more simple version if you are running NO spare tire to remount the JL's license plate & rear view camera (TSK-10040)
- Sold un-painted and can be left with natural aluminum finish or painted any color you like.
GenRight was the only company that made a relocated mount for the camera on my 392. Turns out the dual camera is a different size and mounting.
I gpt this for my 2020 Jeep JLU and it works great!