If you have put a GenRight Swing Out Rear Tire Carrier (RTC-10010) on your new Jeep JL, then this is the way to remount your rear view camera!
Designed to fit on the GenRight mounts welded into the tire carrier (see picture).
It reuses all the factory Jeep camera, some hardware and wiring.
Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-2021) will NOT fit newer models.
- Keeps the rear view camera at the same angle and height as stock.
- Simple and light weight.
- Laser cut aluminum mount will not rust.
- Metal finish can be painted.
- Includes necessary Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Fits all models of the Jeep JL rear view camera.
- Included installation instructions.
- Installation can be done using all factory wires and connectors. If does require unwrapping some wires from the rear door harness.
- Shown with OPTIONAL LED license plate / 3rd brake light (LED-1650).
- The license plate light will require 1 additional wire to power the new relocated light.
- We offer a more simple version if you are not running a spare tire to remount the JL's rear view camera (TSK-10040)
- Sold un-painted and can be left with natural aluminum finish or painted any color you like.
This is the same camera relocation I use on my Aftershock JLU.
Clean Setup and Doesn't Rattle! Make Sure to Add the 3rd Brake/Plate Light!