This is the KING Brand of 2.0" diameter Coil Over Shock, without remote reservoir. These are the best and most quiet coil over shocks you can buy.
KING Shocks have a great name in the off-road world. They build an extremely high quality shock and this style (Emulsion) is best for all around off-roading (rock crawling and blasting down the fire roads).
In addition to being able to set spring pre-load, these shocks have an adjustable ring on the body to allow you to set a point in the shocks travel kicks in the second spring rate to prevent bottom out and provide a smoother ride throughout the travel.
- Sold each.
- Includes dual rate springs and slider.
- 7/8" diameter, precision ground Hard Chrome shafts.
- Each shock has a precision honed steel body.
- Heims on both ends (not rubber or urethane bushings)
- Includes King Shock trademark, Blue anodized shock caps.
- Single bolt pinch clamp on upper spring collar for easy pre-load adjustment.
- Tapered lower spring cup is standard (not flat like others).
- Special anodized cap to protect Schrader valve (from getting broken off).
- Heat treated internal parts provide consistent performance when shock is hot or cold.
- Race proven performance and durability.
- Fully revalvable & rebuildable.
Each coil over shock you buy from GenRight is pre-valve’d and sprung specifically for the front or rear of a Jeep (not a race truck or buggy like other companies sell).
WE NO LONGER OFFER THIS SHOCK - Please see the reservoir version of this same King shock.
We only STOCK the most common (which is 14" travel) to be used with our suspension kits. However, we do offer other travel shocks as a special order.
Be sure to specify for use on Front or Rear of your Jeep.
Springs on shocks will be the normal King Blue in color.
No special lock ring tool(s) are required.
Nitrogen charged to 75psi (at full extension)
Shocks are revalvable.
Shocks are rebuildable by King for a nominal charge.
• Extended - 35.585"• Compressed - 21.585"• Travel - 14"