JK 4 Door "Rash Guards" for GR Rocker Guards
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
This is the "Rash Guard" for the GenRight 4 door Aluminum Rocker Guards. It is the answer for the weight conscious Jeep owner who wants lightweight but off-road capability!
It is a formed steel "cap" to protect the high contact area of the rocker guard when off road.
Since steel has a higher surface hardness, it allows your vehicle to slide along trail obstacles with little or no damage.
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a "functional" slider on their JK along with our lightweight aluminum rockers.
- Fits the GenRight RCG-8104 Aluminum rockers for the 4 door JK.
- Laser cut and CNC formed from high strength 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Wraps around to protect the high contact area on the Rocker from damage.
- Maintains high ground clearance.
- Design ties into existing bolts on top edge.
- Bottom edge used flat head stainless bolts to attach the rash guard to the rocker.
- Sold in pairs (as a kit).
- Includes all new Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Zinc plated for corrosion protection (no painting required).
- Made in USA!
- Installation requires drilling four 1/4" holes /side of the GenRight aluminum rocker to secure the lower edge of the Rash Guard.
- Also available for the 2 door JK model also (RCG-8202).
SAVE an extra $100 in this limited time introductory offer!
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...