30 Deg Lower Control Arm Brackets
These are top quality 20 Degree lower control arm mounting brackets from GenRight Off Road.
Heavy Duty 1/4" thick is precision formed into shape so the mounting holes line up perfectly.
Unlike the old days where fabricators just welded individual tabs straight off the axle housing, these 0 degree formed so the bolt holes line up.
Plus one side closed for more strength and weld surface area on the axle housing.
This is the same axle side lower control arm bracket we use in the GenRight Double Triangulated 4 Link rear kit.
- One piece design gives you more surface to weld the bracket to the axle tube.
- Laser cut and formed from 1/4" cold rolled steel.
- Thirty Degree lower control arm mounting brackets.
- Can be mounted (welded) on the rear axle tubes.
- 2-5/8" spacing fits Johnny Joints or FK Heims with hi misalignment spacers.
- 9/16" diameter hole is perfect for Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Sold as a pair (one left and one right).
- No returns accepted after they have been tacked in place!
- They are laser cut to fit a 3” diameter axle tube (but can be easily ground to fit bigger tubes).
- 100% Made in USA!
- Requires welding to be mounted to the axle tube.
- We also sell this in a 10 degree version (BKT-3110).
- We also sell this in a 0 degree version (BKT-3100).
- We also sell this in a 20 degree version (BKT-3120).
- We also sell an axle side bump pad kit (SUP-1002).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...