GenRight is now offering the Dynatrac ProRock axles for our JK Elite Suspension System!
This is the Dynatrac ProRock 80™ is the ultimate rear axle upgrade for the Jeep Wrangler JK.
Big tires? Big power? No problem! No other axle in existence handles this much torque, has this much ground clearance and is this lightweight. Do your worst. The massive 11.25-inch ring gear, giant 2-inch diameter pinion and 40-spline 4340 axle shafts give the ProRock 80 the ability to handle huge tires, a massive rig and a heavy right foot.
The lightest axle in its class, the ProRock80 has all the beef you’ll need in your JK to handle the largest tires with the hottest motor. Designed to handle just about anything you can throw at it, the ProRock80 has the strength to get you there and back. The ProRock80 is based off of the massive Dana 80. We took the best features of the Dana 80, added in the best features of our ProRock design and ended up with an axle that can handle the toughest terrain.
No other axle in existence can handle this much torque, have this much ground clearance, and be this lightweight.....PERIOD!
- 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Lightest axle assembly in its class
- Full floating axle design eliminates weight load on axle shafts
- Unmatched housing rigidity to keep gears in proper mesh
- 11.25" ring gear and 40 spline axle shafts can handle heavy weight, big horsepower and an aggressive driver
- Sleek ProRock® housing keeps you sliding over the obstacles, not grinding to a halt
- Most ground clearance of any axle using a 10.5" gear or larger
- Proprietary, in-house developed forgings, housings, spindles, etc
- Exclusive Dynatrac JK ABS and Stability Control compatibility
- 1 year, unlimited mileage, "No-Fault", written warranty- real warranty- not empty promises
- Exclusive high clearance custom machined Dynatrac ProRock80® standard cut heavy duty nodular iron housing
- Heavy duty 4" diameter, 1/4" wall lightweight high rigidity Chromoly axle tubes
- Axle width- 70" WMS to WMS
- Integrated upper mounting points for 4 Link suspension
- ARB Air Locker differential- 40 spline
- Massive 11.25" ring gear with 37 spline pinion input shaft
- Choice of USA-made Dana 80 standard-cut ring and pinion ratio 3.54-5.38
- Dynatrac Dual Sump/High volume/High Pinion Angle Oil Modification (recommended for 11 degrees or more pinion angle)
- 1410 input yoke
- 8 lug (8 on 6.5") wheel pattern
- Dynatrac ProRock80 heavy duty full float nodular iron wheel hubs, chromoly heat treated spindles and serviceable bearings
- Heavy Duty J8 Military 13.9" vented rotor disc brake assemblies
- Dynatrac JK ABS/ESP retrofit
- Dynatrac ProMax 40 spline 4340 chromoly full floating axle shafts
- ARB high output compressor kit (CKMA12)
- 1480 pinion yoke
- GL-5 gear oil installed
- These axles are built to GenRight's specs, 5.38 gears, ARB lockers, pinion offset, machined for a special bridge and pinion angle.
- This axle has NO mounting brackets welded on (as new heavy duty brackets come in the Elite suspension kit).
- We also sell the matching Dynatrac Pro Rock XD60 Front Axle.
- Click on images to see one installed with our Elite suspension.