We use the latest Laser Cutting and CNC Tube Bending technology to build this cage from heavy duty 2" diameter DOM tubing and features solid 8-point mounting for maximum protection (unlike any other cage on the market).
This is the best most protective, complete replacement, weld-in (not bolt in) cage available making it the safest cage on the market for a Jeep Wrangler JKU.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a "puzzle." You just need a (MIG or TIG) welder to put it all together.
- Made from 2" diameter heavy duty x .120" wall D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing..
- Laser Cut and notched CNC bent tubes, with additional keying for fool-proof assembly and a precision fit.
- Solid 8-point mounting for maximum safety by adding an additional pillar behind rear seats to protect passengers .
- Designed for maximum visibility with an ultra low profile dash bar.
- Only minor trimming of plastic dash end caps is needed and is not visible when cage is installed.
- Front doors do not rub the sides of the dash after cage is installed (like other cage kits).
- Fits under both, factory hard and soft tops.
- Can be used with factory metal (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Pre-welded heavy duty cage to tub mounting brackets are laser cut and formed.
- Each tube has the part number laser etched into it, so there are no mistakes.
- 2 grab handles are included for the front (grab handles for the rear passengers are optional).
- Includes mounting brackets to retain all the factory seat belts.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (Grade 8)
- Includes very detailed step by step installation instructions (can be installed in 2 days).
- Jeep JK Dome Light Housing (For GenRight Cages)
- Jeep JK Soft Top Adapter for GenRight Roll Cage (4 Dr.)
- Jeep JK Detachable B-Pillar Kit
- JK (4 Door) Aluminum Roof for GenRight Roll Cage
- This kit was designed to be used with all the options (X-bar and V-bar). We strongly urge you to install these bars for the cage to provide it's best protection.
- This kit is sold un-welded, requiring welding by the end user in the vehicle.
- It is best to build the cage in the Jeep that it will be used in.
- Both factory seat belts and 5-point harnesses can be used.
- This kit requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior for install).
- After welding the cage, the cage can be removed for powder coating.
- It is possible to re-fit most of the stock interior plastic (including the sound bar), but it will take some work to trim the plastic nicely.
- Some trimming of the rear door panel (on factory hard doors) will be necessary to clear B-pillar tubes.
- Adding a roll cage to a Jeep is not a guarantee of safety. However, this is a substantial upgrade from the factory cage.
- We also offer a A-pillar upgrade (GRC-8005) to be used with our aluminum Dash upgrade (DSH-8030)
- We offer an adapter bracket kit to run a Bestop TrekTop (GRC-8065) too.
- If there is any chance you want an aluminum roof, it is MUCH more economical for shipping to order it with the cage.
Due to size limitations this product or products may have to ship via freight carrier.
In such cases, shipping prices represent estimates only and are subject to change based on delivery requirements.
You may be contacted by a GenRight representative to discuss shipping options and final charges.
I compare to others, my opinion it’s a better made and set up for the off-road enthusiasts. Especially the feature it has with option for removable b-pillar and you can still put b-pillars back on and run your factor doors.
Installed this cage in my Jeep a little over a year ago and it's simply the BEST cage option on the market BAR NONE.
Cuttin up the skool bus. I would recommend this to everyone if IF you are up for the challenge I'm an ass and pretty cocky. This "cage" is AWESOME!
Hello GenRight nation! Working on my JKU cage install right now. Awesome quality. Each tube/bar fall into place unbelievably well.
You can always count on Tony Pellegrino and the GenRight team to make a quality product! So nice being able to use the factory hard top with the best cage on the market! Protection from rolls and the elements;)
My husband has a '15 JKU. He wanted a Roll Cage for his birthday. He talks very highly of GenRight and their products. I ordered it and it came in perfect condition and he installed it in a weekend! Thanks for all you do!!!
I went back and forth between doing a custom cage and this one from GenRight Off Road, and I'm extremely happy with my choice to go with the GenRight cage! It is top notch quality and super easy to install. Had it tacked together before noon. The laser cut tubing all fits perfectly, it was also much cheaper than trying to get a custom cage built. The design work they put into this to make sure it mounts in the strongest parts of the Jeep is apparent when you go through the install process. Not to mention it looks fantastic. I have a friend who has this cage and took a pretty hard double rollover and it held up perfectly. One of the best things I have done for my Jeep is add this cage from GenRight.
There is no other "true cage" option out there. GenRight's is perfectly engineered and comes ready to be tackled...or you can have GenRight masterfully weld it (like I chose to do)!
A good cage will save your life, I have seen it with our ambassadors and our builds. No other part will be more important to you than when you roll. As you get better and try bigger things and harder trails its bound to happen. The kit is so easy to install and you lose no functionality to the jeep by installing it. Do yourself and everyone who rides in your jeep a favor and take a look at this cage for your build.