This is the all new Front Bumper for the Jeep JK from GenRight Off Road!
We call this model our "Boulder Series" front bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK.
Our high quality, high clearance Stubby type front bumper with a low version of our front stinger which is directly welded on. It is perfect for protecting the front of your Jeep while out on the trail. The low profile design incorporates the optional winch mount to keep the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for better air flow to the radiator. However, if you are not planning to run a winch you can purchase our optional "winch delete" cover plate.
Other FEATURES Include:
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JK.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Works with Antirock type sway bars (or the factory sway bar).
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- Formed from lightweight 3/16" thick Aluminum alloy.
- Includes two steel tow points (D-ring shackles are extra REC-2100).
- High stinger bar is to protect the winch and prevent forward roll overs.
- Grille bar is to protect the hood and radiator in the event of a roll over.
- No grille obstruction; the winch "tray" is sunken down into bumper (between frame rails) for optimal air flow to the radiator.
- 100% Made in USA!
- Optional: D-ring shackles are extra REC-2100 allows you to hook a tow strap to the FBB-6040.
- Optional: Winch Delete (FBB-6020) necessary if you never plan to have a winch.
- We now offer a winch delete, so you can cover the "hole" until you install a winch tray and winch.
- This product is un-painted (except for the winch tray and tow points).
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- *As of July 2013 running production changes now allow all new Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winch(s) without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the newer models.
- Jeep JK/JKU
So after I watch a friend of mine roll his JKU with this bumper on, I ordered it. This bumper saved the entire front end of his Jeep. Not only does this bumper look awesome, it is extremely durable and protects the front of the Jeep. Also I love how it moves the winch down below the radiator to help move more air through the radiator.
Start your build the right way with GenRight aluminum bumpers. The quality of GenRight and attention to detail in my opinion is unmatched by any of the competition.
Had ran with the top competitor at first, a good friend had GR Front Bumpers on both of his Jeeps, so I had to look into it. Once I did my homework, I wish I had purchased this bumper sooner. Its Super Light, Super Strong and looks friggin good on my JKU. There are many bumpers on the market, this would be my first choice HANDS DOWN!