KING Shocks have a great name in the off-road world. They build an extremely high quality shock and this is best for all around off-roading (rock crawling, blasting down the fire roads and whooped out sand washes). In addition to being able to set spring pre-load, these shocks have an adjustable ring on the body to allow you to set a point in the shocks travel kicks in the second spring rate (very cool).
- Remote Reservoir with huge 7/8" high pressure hose & fittings.
- 7/8" diameter, precision ground Hard Chrome shafts.
- Each shock has a precision honed steel body.
- Heims on both ends (not rubber or urethane bushings)
- Includes King Shock trademark, Blue anodized shock caps.
- Single bolt pinch clamp on upper spring collar for easy pre-load adjustment.
- Tapered lower spring cup is standard (not flat like others).
- Heat treated internal parts provide consistent performance when shock is hot or cold.
- Sold EACH.
- Includes dual rate (two different springs) coil springs and sliders.
- Race proven performance and durability.
- Fully revalvable & rebuildable.
- We only STOCK the most common (which is 14" travel) to be used with our suspension kits. However, we do offer other travel shocks as a special order.
- Be sure to specify for use on Front or Rear of your Jeep.
- Springs on shocks will be Blue in color.
- We also offer a handy universal remote reservoir mount.
- No special lock ring tool(s) are required.
- Nitrogen charged to 150psi.
- Shocks are revalvable.
- Shocks are rebuildable by King for $80 each.