BILSTEIN B8 8125.
For the off-road enthusiast.
The ideal shock absorber for custom coilover applications that demand competition-level performance. Featuring the highest quality machined components, the BILSTEIN B8 8125 Series provides durability, strength and performance in the harshest environments.
- Available in 46mm and 60mm monotubes
- Threaded body with dual-rate coilover hardware
- Monotube design for fade-free performance
- Remote reservoir for greater resistance to heat
- High temperature seal extends life of shock
- 22mm case hardened piston rod provides brute tensile strength while resisting sand blasting and rock chipping
- Zinc plated for resistance to off-road elements
- High temperature, size -8 hose
- Owner rebuildable
- Industry standard 5/8” bearing
- All components are billet machined. No cast parts
- Made in the USA
See a full list of features HERE