Rash Guard for Aluminum JK Rear Bumper, CENTER
This is the CENTER of the "Rash Guard" piece for the GenRight Off Road Aluminum JK rear bumper.
Now you can keep the lightweight but have the protection & durability in the high contact areas!
Made of 3/16" thick cold rolled steel the Rash Guard protects the bottom edge from being scraped or damaged by trail obstacles.
This is the same thing Tony runs on the GenRight Terremoto that finished KOH in 2020!
- Laser cut and CNC formed, heavy duty 3/16" thick steel.
- Designed to fit the Center section of the GenRight Aluminum rear bumper (RBB-8220).
- Includes all necessary flush mount Stainless Steel hardware.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance, looks like aluminum (no painting necessary).
- Made in the USA!
- Easy to install.
- Be sure to order the SIDE pieces for the rear bumper (RCG-8225)
- Requires removal of the bumper to properly install this product.
- Requires drilling six small 1/4" diameter holes to mount it onto the rear bumper.
- This product can be painted or powder coated over the zinc plated surface.
- We offer Rash Guards for JK Aluminum Front Bumpers (FBB-8224) and Rocker Guards (RCG-8204) too!
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product.
Write A Review
A must have!
Covers the perfect area to prevent damage!
Jul 31st 2020
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...