- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 8lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available). (TFF2SIF)
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF2730)
- Also available in a 0" (TFF2610) and 6" flare (TFF2810) version
- Sold un-painted
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED1004) available for these fenders too.
- 100% made in USA!
- These bumper are raw and unfinished aluminum
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating
- Jeep TJ/LJ
Installed on my 06 LJ and fit was perfect and quality is excellent. Transformed my Jeep completely.
Obviously you can purchase cheaper fenders from foreign companies, but the American craftsmanship is excellent! Beautiful welds and an excellent finish. You certainly get what you pay for with this. Having the contrast of aluminum to yellow on my LJ is awesome looking! Buy the right product the first time!!!
These are awesome. The quality of the build and welding on these is fantastic. They look professional and are the real deal. I'm not mechanical in any way, but I was able to install them (with a little help from my wife to hold and align things etc). Note you will need to basically cut off the stock front fenders and you will go past a point of no return. If you are hesitant on this, all I say is, get over it, the finished look will be worth it. Without touching my lift or set up, I now have no rubbing where I used to have some.
After dicking around trying to save a few bucks, and getting poor quality, poor paint, and terrible fitment, I finally bucked up and bought the good stuff. They come very well packaged, the finish is great right out of the box, and even the hardware is nice quality stuff, not penny store zinc coated stuff that will rust in a month. I wish I spent with them months ago. If I had to have any criticism, a couple how to videos would be nice for these nervous guys like myself that want it to be perfect, before bashing into the ground. Keep up the killer work guys.
These fenders really changed the looks of my jeep. Looks like a whole different jeep. Really nice, clean looking tube fender. I was also skeptical about the side vents. But after the install I was surprised about the amount of engine heat coming out of those vents. Should help out a lot with engine cooling during the hot Florida summers. Fitment was spot on, and only used simple hand tools.
These fenders look incredible with the aluminum and I cannot believe how strong they are!! I’ve had the full weight of my TJ leaner up against the front and rear fender and they did not budge! You will not be disappointed