This is the Inner Fender Well Kit from GenRight Off Road, for a Jeep TJ or LJ that eliminates the need to cut the stock fender at all!
This is a REAL inner fender. It will fully enclose the area (unlike other aftermarket inner fenders) to keep mud and debris out of your engine compartment.
It is constructed of lightweight Aluminum alloy and is primarily designed to work with our newest G3 Series GenRight Tube Fenders, it will not rust.
Inner fenders allow the proper air flow through the radiator and keep dirt out of the engine compartment.
This is a great way to go for those guys who do NOT want to cut their factory fenders to put on tube fenders. You simply un-bolt and remove the stock fender & inner and install the new GenRight tube fender & inner.
- Eliminates cutting of factory fender to install tube fenders.
- Innovative lightweight design puzzles together for easy assembly.
- Oversized to work with body lifts (no body lift? Just trim the bottom).
- Built from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- This is the Standard version, but also available in Hi-Fender Version.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Sold unpainted.
- Made in U.S.A.
- This is a "complete" inner fender. This product was designed to be universal, meaning it is not pre-cut for the factory shock/spring mount. Therefore, it can be trimmed to fit your particular Jeep.
- Some trimming may be required, depending on how modified your Jeep is.
- It is not necessary to paint this product.
- This product was extended to close the gap between the frame and the inner fender, so if you are not running a body lift you will need to trim a little off the bottom.
- Jeep TJ/LJ
We paired the standard aluminum inner fenders with their standard height 4" Aluminum Tube Fenders in the front of our Silver Bullet LJ and I am very impressed with how clean they are and how perfect everything lines up. It's nice that they come as blanks so you can modify them as needed with your shock setup. Definitely a must have to keep everything clean up-front.
Love the look and fit of these inner fenders, glad I went with the GenRight and removed entire stock fender & inner fender.
I have used other inner fenders with other Hi-Lines in the past, all had cutouts for factory suspension or company logos, these blanks allow you to cut where you need to give your rig a clean look.
Great way to compliment the GenRight Fenders as well as a way to move items that are mounted on your stock inner fenders to make it convenient for you.
Great product! Worked well on my crawler! Alittle trimming to fit my hoops through but they hid everything perfectly!