The chassis includes a complete JK Elite suspension system (installed by our craftsmen), 2.5" Coil Over Shocks, Currie Extreme High Pinion Axles or Dynatrac Pro Rock Axles Front & Rear, Hi Steer components, GenRight Gas Tank, 6061-T6 Aluminum Flat Belly Skid Plate, Rear Sway Bar, and 40" Mickey Thompson Tires and KMC beadlock Wheels (as pictured).
The idea is you can swap in your Jeep JKU's drive train and body and be done in 3 days!
If interested, please call to discuss pricing (805) 584-8635.
- Factory Jeep OEM Frame with GR JK Elite Suspension Components installed.
- Currie RockJock or Dynatrac Pro Rock Axles.
- 2.5" King or FOX Dual Rate Coil Over Shocks with remote res.
- 2.0" King or Fox bump stops.
- Aluminum Links with Genuine Currie Johnny Joints.
- 40" Tires and Wheels.
- Available with Stock or Chevy LS3 Engine and 4L80 Transmission mounts!
- Jeep JK/JKU
The Jeep can be seen on the GR Gallery section. We built this complete rolling chassis the same as in Terremotto. The motor installed was a 2015 GM Gen V Ecoteck V8 with a 4L90 8-speed transmission. The tires are 40". We dropped the body of a 2012 Rubicon JKU onto the chassis. Viola, a civilian version of Terremotto. My Jeep looks-like and work- like Teremotto in the video and on the trails. Build with the end extreme use aim and build it right one time. The GenRight Elite suspension system simply works! .