This is the GenRight EXTREME Coil Over Long Arm & Long Travel Suspension System "Kit" for the Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door (fits 2007 to present).
This system will stretch your 2 door JK to a 102" wheelbase (without cutting the Jeep in half). This means you get a better approach and departure angle.
Unlike other kits on the market, this suspension system is designed to provide a smooth non-binding movement through the entire stroke of the suspensions travel (aka: articulation). We worked with the original factory Jeep CAD files to design this system and place the shocks in the optimal position to provide your vehicle the best articulation and dampening control for the best and most balanced ride. Yes, this package, replaces the entire Front and Rear suspension on your Jeep (JK) with the best components on the market and does it right for the last time!
Another hidden feature is that the control arms are NOT connected to the center transfer case skid plate either (most other long arm kits are). This simple feature makes access to servicing the transmission, transfer case, drive shafts and exhaust much easier.
As you can see from the price this is no "bolt-on" kit! This suspension is welded to the frame and replaces all the cheesy factory brackets and mounts with new heavy duty 1/4" thick laser cut mounts! Now, in a single click you get all of our best suspension components to convert your Jeep to coil overs!
Yes, we have made every upgrade you could want so your Jeep can be the best in class on and off-road!
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Front 3 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable genuine Currie Johnny Joint ends
- (1) Rear Double Triangulated 4 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable Currie Johnny Joint ends
- (1) Front Coil over shock mount kit
- (1) Rear Coil over shock mount kit
- (4) Bump Can Mounts (King Shock style)
- (1) Universal Transmission Mount
- (4) Axle limit straps, quad wrap (SLSQ14)
- (1) Rear Sway Bar (SWB-8003)
- (1) 3/8" 6061-T6 Aluminum Flat Belly Skid Plate
- (4) King 2.5" Coil Over Shocks w/ Remote Reservoir and Dual Rate Coil Springs
- (4) King 2.0" Hydraulic Air Bump Stops
- (1) 20 Gallon GenRight Crawler Rear Gas Tank w/ Skid (25 gal is an option).
- (1) Front Upper Control Arm Mount (Axle Side)
- (1) Rear Upper Control Arm Mount (Axle Side)
- (2) Rear Shock Tower Covers
- (1) Set of detailed installation instructions
This ELITE kit is the equivalent of a 3 to 4" lift. It is recommended for Jeep JK's with up to 42" tall tires (requires non-stock axles). You will want to push your front axle forward approx. 2 - 3" as you go up in tire size.
All the kit pieces are made from heavy duty materials that have been proven on and off-road for years. Even raced at King of the Hammers.
For individual kit contents call for price and availability.
- This kit was designed in Solidworks with Currie VXR 60 front and Extreme 70 rear axle(s). The rotated diff covers to provide more up travel and allow the front trac bar to be straight (no bends, eliminating failure points). We order these axles built to the "GenRight specifications" (width, pinion angles, upper control arm mounts, diff covers and castor) to utilize the full potential of this kit! Clearances were designed for less than 1/16" between the moving components. The rear is Full Float 40 spline.
- To install this kit will require cutting, bending and welding.
- The kit will also require some minor cutting of the inner fender to accommodate your out board shocks and tires.
- This kit requires removal of the factory fuel tank and switching to the included GenRight rear mounted JK tank (GST-8002-2).
- This kit will require modifying the exhaust in several locations.
- The kit is not compatible with body lifts; we do not recommend a body lift on a JK.
- ALL options on this page are already discounted if bought with this package.
- This kit is designed to retain the factory steering box location. We always recommend upgrading to Hydro Assist steering with 37" or bigger tires!
- Changing the tire size and gears will require re-calibration of the factory Jeep computer (about $149) with a simple programmer.
- Once you have placed your order online, a GenRight staff member will contact you to discuss the specifics of your build to tailor the shocks and various other part options to best suit your intended use.
- If you choose to use non recommended parts (i.e. Axles, Steering, etc.) we can not tech support your build/install.
History on this suspension for the Jeep JK & JKU:
This system (1st generation) was introduced at the SEMA show back in November of 2011.
Introduced in November 2013, this in our 3rd generation kit which has outboard mounted rear shock towers and the kit comes in pre-welded sub assemblies which cut install time in half.
American Made, it offers the highest performance and best ride quality on and off-road. In 2014 the GenRight Terremoto (equipped with this suspension) was featured in Crawl, Off Road Adventures, DUB and on the cover of JP Magazines.
Our founder, Tony Pellegrino insists on superior off-road performance. This was a challenge since the 4 door is a long (and vulnerable) wheelbase vehicle… So he brought to market an unprecedented completely FLAT belly system that has the lower control arms tucked into the middle for protection from trail hazards (by using our unique rear mounted fuel tank). Combine that with 2.5" KING coil over shocks and you have the ultimate combination... a no compromise suspension for your JK!
It was then featured in CRAWL magazine and June 2012 issue of 4 Wheel Drive magazine because it is designed to convert your Jeep from a nice trail rig to an AWESOME rig that works great on and off road (what some call dual sport)!
I purchased one of my 2 doors with this elite kit already installed with Currrie 70/70s. I have owned many jeeps in my life several of them being JKs and JKUs this kit drives and articulates better than any other jeep I have owned. The geometry is SPOT ON! This isn't your cookie cutter kit that all other companies sell. This kit should be on EVERYONES JK.
My goal was to have the best, most reliable system I could find. I talked to Tony a couple of times and felt this might be it. And I am very glad I did. It is never harsh. Always in controle, whether I'm going fast or slow. While in Moab this year friends were telling me it wasn't fare, the car just made everything look to easy. So yes, I am more than HAPPY to have this JK Extreme system on my Jeep. Thanks Guys.... This kit has met my goal and then some.
I've installed a lot of "kits" and most of them have their problems or their pros. Any good kit needs welding and more mods than just a bolt in kit, to get what you really want out of one. We set out to build he ultimate 2 door jk for Sema 2015 and with less than 15 days on the countdown. This kit showed up at our door, it was the first kit off the line and i couldn't believe the ease of installation. Don't get me wrong the install is still a leap from the basic kit but common knowledge and basic fab skills its as easy as any kit to install... If your looking to have to equal then you found your kit.