PRP’s Steering Wheels are Built for Off-Road. Constructed from high strength aluminum, with a matte black finish for extra durability… and to make it look cool. The steering wheel has 6 point bolt pattern, specifically chosen because it fits the majority of aftermarket quick releases. Comes with a PRP emblem plate.
- Made from high strength aluminum with a matte black finish.
- 6 Point Bolt Pattern – Most common in off-road industry quick release adapters.
- Durable Leather grip.
- PRP Emblem Plate (for center in place of horn).
- Flat offset (no dish).
- 13 inch diameter (most common in performance vehicles).
- Weighs only 2 lbs.
- 1½ inch dish depth (considered flat).
Requires use of an aftermarket 6-bolt hub or adapter.
Sorry drivers side air bag can NOT be retained.
Horn must be on a separate switch (no electrical connection through the quick release mechanism.
QR Hubs are sold separately.
Stock Jeep steering wheel is 15" diameter.
Puts the steering wheel in the exact same location as stock (with "flat" offset of new 6 bolt steering wheel).
Click on the picture to see a larger more detailed images.
Awesome wheel. Comfortable on your hands and feels very sturdy.