- Shop By Vehicle
This is the STICKY Tread Compound Baja Boss is an ultra-premium Extreme Mud Terrain radial tire featuring an asymmetric tread pattern and our PowerPly XD™ 3-ply sidewall construction.
• Super Sticky tread compound
• Asymmetrical tread pattern reduces noise, improves handling and on-center feel, and reduces side-slip.
• Next generation four-pitch Sidebiters® are 50% larger than any previous Mickey Thompson radial tire, providing unparalleled off-road traction
• New PowerPly XD adds 50% extra denier cord to provide even greater puncture resistance, improved handling and quicker steering response than our original PowerPly™
• Deep & Wide Voids to enhance off-road traction and forward bite
• Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves
• Angled Shoulder Scallops for ultimate traction and self-cleaning ability
• Mud Scoops that provide a concave surface for mud traction and help create a void to prevent mud from clinging to the elements
Given the soft tread compound these are NOT for street use.
Also available in a DOT approved compound!
Want something bigger and more agressive? Check out the new Mickey Thompson 43" ProX tires!
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images!