- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss Extreme Mud Terrain Tire (Choose Size)
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss Extreme Mud Terrain Tire (Choose Size)
The Baja Boss is an ultra-premium Extreme Mud Terrain radial tire featuring an asymmetric tread pattern and our PowerPly XD™ 3-ply sidewall construction.
This is the same tire Tony runs on the Terremoto Jeep Wrangler JK and being raced by Jordan #98 Ultra4 at the 2019 King of the Hammers!
- Asymmetrical tread pattern reduces noise, improves handling and on-center feel, and reduces side-slip.
- Next generation four-pitch Sidebiters® are 50% larger than any previous Mickey Thompson radial tire, providing unparalleled off-road traction
- New PowerPly XD adds 50% extra denier cord to provide even greater puncture resistance, improved handling and quicker steering response than our original PowerPly™
- Deep & Wide Voids to enhance off-road traction and forward bite
- Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves
- Angled Shoulder Scallops for ultimate traction and self-cleaning ability
- Mud Scoops that provide a concave surface for mud traction and help create a void to prevent mud from clinging to the elements
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
Want something bigger and more agressive? Check out the new Mickey Thompson 43" ProX tires!
Click on the picture to see larger more detailed images!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...