This is a Stretch Rocker Guard for your Jeep! When used in combination with our stretch corner guards, you can seamlessly move the rear wheel opening back!
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the exact same rockers we have used for years on the red GenRight Jeep. These Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards are also known as rock sliders and include a side step.
Our design is 6" TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features our a super grip step with cool & functional dimple die holes for traction when entering or exiting the vehicle. This step is welded on and integrated in as part of the 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which sticks out 4-1/2". The tube is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares, which is also perfect for use as a step.
- This model is 4" longer to match ALL TJ / YJ & CJ versions of our Stretch corner guards.
- Our design also gives up NO ground clearance (unlike others) and will not get hung up of trail obstacles!
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Side bar is 1-1/2" x .120" thick DOM tube.
- New dimple die step plate is welded into place.
- Full protection from wheel well to wheel well longer for shifted Wheel Well (simply slide under your flares).
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Comes in a raw steel finish, and can be painted or powder coated.
- Sold in Pairs.
- Also available in a Mini Boat Side version (RCG-5303)
- Jeep CJ
- Jeep YJ
- Jeep TJ
I run these in between the GR front fenders and the stretch rear corners. They fit perfectly and look amazing. Built like tank armor, they'll get you through the tricky spots and won't hang you up.