This is the GenRight Axle Side Trac Bar Mounting Bracket for a front 3 link kit.
We have sold and installed 1000's of suspension kits and over time we have made several revisions and upgrades to the component parts. This is the newest generation mount. It has been refined, is more universal and works better on drivers OR passenger side drop front differential axles!
- Designed to maximize the mounting space and allow clearance for the shock and steering.
- Design to use CrMoly Heim with a huge 3/4" bolt in this bracket for maximum durability.
- The mount is sold as a "universal" size and design, but it can be cut or trimmed to be mounted at any height or position on your axle to match your steering geometry.
- Can be used on the front or rear axle.
- Designed to work on the Jeep JK, TJ, YJ and CJ.
- Laser cut from Super thick 1/4" steel plate, this mount is CNC formed and pre-welded.
- Includes 3/4" Grade 8 bolt, washers and Unitorque nut.
- Sold Each.
- Designed for axles with hi-steering.
- This mount requires welding to properly mount it to your axle.
- Please use the FK Brand HRSMX Heim with built in hi-misalignment.
- A trac bar (FSM-2040) between the frame and front axle is required, to center the axle under the vehicle (the frame side bracket FSM-1004 or FSM-1005, are sold separately).
- Designed to work with our 3 link suspension kit but can be adapted to work with just about anything.
- Once installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible combinations & directions) to make sure NONE of the steering or suspension components will bind or otherwise collide with each other. DO NOT exceed the range of motion which would damage the steering or suspension components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control!