YJ Belly Up Skid Plate - Steel
This is the STEEL GenRight Belly Up transfer case skid plate for a Jeep Wrangler YJ.
It increases your ground clearance by up to 2-3/8" inches by replacing the factory skid plate with a lower-profile and more heavy duty skid plate.
This high clearance, smooth bottom skid plate is laser cut and CNC formed from 1/4" thick steel.
Stronger and twice as thick material than the stock plate to provide superior protection to your undercarriage.
A 1" body lift (BDL-9200) is required for proper transfer case clearance and some exhaust adjustment may be necessary. Fits all year YJ's.
100% Made in USA!
- This kit provides the maximum amount of ground clearance possible, but requires some fine tuning of the rear pinion angle to eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- A 1" engine motor mount lift (DVL-9200) or spacer is recommended when installing this belly up skid.
- Requires use of our transmission cross member kit (BKT-1050).
- A slip yoke eliminator kit and CV drive shaft will be necessary.
- Average install time is 3 hours and requires supporting the transmission and transfer case to install.
- We offer this same skid plate in aluminum (SKP-4510) too.
- We also offer this same skid plate for the Jeep TJ (SKP-2500) too.
- Designed to work with our double triangulated rear 4 link cross member (BKT-1033) which bolts directly on and located both pieces in the proper location.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...